The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
You are reminded that this is a Church of England school in which the Governing Body is the employer. As an employee in a Church of England school you are required to have regard for the Christian ethos of the school and its Foundation and to undertake not to do anything in any way contrary to the interests of the Foundation.
Ripon Cathedral School is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates a no smoking policy.
PART-TIME CLASSROOM TEACHER TO START SEPTEMBER 2022 - MATERNITY COVER
A vacancy has arisen for:
- A lower KS2 class teacher to cover a maternity leave commencing 1st September 2022 which is expected to continue for at least two terms. The part-time post (0.4 to 0.45) will be paid on the main scale at the appropriate point.
We can offer a friendly and supportive team, motivated and well behaved children and a happy and positive learning environment. The School is blessed with great support from parents, the Cathedral and wider community.
All applicants must be committed to playing a full part in the life of our school and actively support our school’s vision for all members of its family to be aspiring, flourishing and loving.
Essential qualities in our ideal candidate:
- Someone who has the drive and ambition to make sure our children achieve their very best, and promotes academic excellence
- A skilled professional who has an excellent understanding of learning and progression
- High expectations and a commitment to providing, creative and high quality learning opportunities
- The ability to positively engage with all members of our school family
- Able to work collaboratively with staff to support and drive school improvement
- The ability to develop and promote a curriculum area across the school
We welcome visits to school, please contact Mr Holmes, Headteacher, on 01765 602355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details including an application form can be found on the links below.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 14th June (noon).
This post is subject to enhanced DBS, suitable references and medical clearance.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.